I have to say that 2016 has been one of the best years for me in terms of photography and a lot of it has to do with you & your support for this little side-project of mine.
To recap, so far in the last 6 months the following has happened:
- Won the Gizmodo Shooting Challenge
- Was awarded highly commended in the Australian Photographer of the Year – Landscape category (and had my image published in a magazine!)
- Won the Peak Design competition (see below)
- had my work featured by several tourism boards through instagram
- and (possibly) will have some of my work featured in Brisbane’s promo materal
Peak design instagram
Congrats to @the_traveling_man, @jacobmex, @schruppie222, @raffyhalim (picture featured above), and @joalt! You are the winners of our #smallthingsrule / #theeverydaymessenger13 photo contest and each of you will soon be the proud owners of a new Everyday Messenger 13! Please hit us up via DM for shipping details. A big thanks to all of our participants, we loved going through the submitted images. #findyourpeak
So, what DID arrive today?
After a long wait, my new shiny Nikon D7200 VR kit AND my new Peak Design Everyday Messenger 13 arrived today!
Up til now, I was always thinking whether I would’ve preferred the brown Everyday Messenger or not, so now I can totally try it out and decide which one would be the best. I’ll have to do a quick unboxing and comparison soon!